▪ Kamiakin High School Class of 1975. Calling all classmates to reconnect with old friends and make new ones. Low-key get-together is Sept. 18-19. Sept. 18 event will be at Red Lion Hanford House, 802 George Washington Way, Richland. No-host event starts at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 19 event is at the Reach center, 1943 Columbia Park Trail, Richland. Starts at 5:30 p.m. with hors d’oeuvres and no-host bar. Food is catered. Send $50 per person for the cost of Reach and food via check to Steve Shoemaker, 4707 W. 20th Ave., Kennewick.
▪ Prosser High School Class of 1965. Sept. 18-19. Learn details of the event on the class website: www.prosser65.com or by calling 509-786-1852 (Fred) or 509-786-1591 (Don).
▪ Pasco High School Class of 1965. The 50-year reunion is Sept. 18-19. Members of the 1965 graduating class can learn the details of this event on Facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/527484593998933, at the Pasco High alumni site at www.alumniclass.com/pasco/reunion-search, or by calling 509-539-9896.
▪ Pasco High School Class of 1960. Sept. 25-27. Contact Person: Irma Zacher at 509-547-2689. Golf scramble, wine tour, Franklin County Museum tour, Friday night gettogether, Saturday night dinner, Sunday breakfast.
▪ Southridge High School Class of 2005. Oct. 3. The reunion event will be at the Crow’s Nest at the Clover Island Inn. Dinner will be provided and tickets are $45 per person and available at southridgehs2005.com. More information on Facebook: search for southridgehs2005.
▪ Riverview High School at Hover Class of 1949, invites all former students to join them at Old Country Buffet, 873 N. Columbia Center Blvd., Kennewick, for lunch at 1 p.m. on Sept. 25. No host. For information call Ramona at 509-783-3701 or Dolly at 509-396-6118.
To submit reunion information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.