Firefighters are still trying to find out what started a blaze in Finley on Wednesday.
People noticed the flames coming from the home at 19605 S. 2048 PR SE sending firefighters from Benton County Fire District 1, Franklin County Fire District 3 along with Pasco and Kennewick fire departments.
The fire scorched a nearby motor home and made a few nearby propane tanks vent before firefighters doused it by about 1 p.m.
The owner wasn’t home at the time.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.