Richland Public Library
955 Northgate Drive.
▪ 6 p.m. third Monday of month
Call Jeanette Mercier, 942-7456.
Sept. 21: Suffer the Children by Donna Leon
Oct. 19: I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
▪ 1 p.m. third Thursday of month
Call Evelyn Painter, 946-1076.
Oct. 15: Operation Paperclip by Annie Jacobson
500 W. Main St., Program Room. Call Paula Brotherton, 882-7035.
10 a.m. fourth Thursday of the month
Sept. 24: The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Columbia Center mall store, cafe. Call Jerrica Fowler, 736-1414.
▪ Coffee Break (7 p.m. last Thursday of the month)
Sept. 24: Cooking with Fernet Branca by James Hamilton-Paterson
▪ Hour to Kill (7 p.m. last Tuesday of the month)
Sept. 29: The Hiding Place by David Bell
1124 Stevens Drive, Room 300, Richland. Call Helen Coleman, 375-5757.
1 p.m. first Thursday of the month.
Oct. 1: Behind the Beautiful Forever’s: Life, Death & Hope in a Mumbai Under City by Catherine Boo
▪ Kennewick branch (7 p.m. second Tuesday of the month)
1620 S. Union St. Call Jan Wheaton, 582-4899.
Oct. 13: Euphoria by Lily King
▪ Pasco branch: 1 p.m. third Wednesday of the month
1320 W. Hopkins, conference room. Call Susan Koenig, 545-6936.
Oct. 21: How We Got to Now by Steven Johnson
To include your book group in this listing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.