Considering Hillary Clinton’s record and recent WikiLeaks emails, the following is likely under a Clinton administration.
1. The defense budget will result in the smallest armed forces in 70 years.
2. Enemies like Iran, North Korea and Russia will be emboldened.
3. Numerous unvetted refugees will enter the country.
4. Open border policy will contribute to increased crime, social services, drug usage and higher unemployment.
5. With a policy of two positions (public and private), transparency will be nonexistent.
6. The Supreme Court will be filled with judges who value “personal experiences” over constitutional principles.
7. Higher taxes on major corporations will result in jobs moving elsewhere.
8. If successful in paying for college tuition, the national debt will rise to unsustainable levels.
9. Government agencies like the Justice Department, EPA and IRS will have two standards.
10. Health care mandates will add even more upward pressures to insurance premiums.
11. Religious groups, especially conservative Catholics and evangelicals, will be marginalized.
12. The group cited as not paying its fair share in taxes will grow to include the middle class.
13. Pay to play will reach new levels.
Donald Havre, Richland