A mobile home is in ruins after a fire at Columbia Mobile Village in Kennewick.
Fire crews from Kennewick Fire Department and Benton Fire District 1 responded at 5:53 p.m. Tuesday after the fire started at 4815 W. Clearwater Ave., said Capt. Joe Terpenning of the Kennewick Fire Department.
The fire started near the back area of the bedroom when a resident noticed smoke coming through the door, said Terpenning. One adult and four children made it out with no injuries.
Damage estimates total around $30,000 for the home and $20,000 for the contents inside. The home and contents were declared a total loss.