Local

On this day: August 14, 1924

Mrs. M. O. Klitten sold the Kennewick Flour Mills to C.D. Shoemaker and J.B. Conroy, who have been in the employ of the company since the purchase of the property by Mrs. Klitten three years ago. At present the flour mill is running a 24 hour shift and employing about fifteen men.

  Comments