Here is a listing of the agendas for the week of Jan. 30 for Mid-Columbia public agencies:
* Franklin County Commission, 9 a.m., Franklin County Courthouse, commissioners meeting room, 1016 N. Fourth Ave., Pasco: award contract for the Road 100 and Dent Road extension project and open bids for funeral home services.
* Richland Arts Commission, 5:30 p.m., Richland City Hall council chambers, 505 Swift Blvd.: reports; discuss art recognition awards nominations and selection, structure and purpose of commission subcomittees, commission website.
* Connell City Council, 6 p.m., Connell City Hall, 104 E. Adams St.: hear update on the regional emergency communications system, hear the 2011 financial review and discuss 2012 work plan.
* Wine Science Center Development Authority, 8 a.m., City Hall Annex, 975 George Washington Way, Richland: discuss memorandum of understanding, request for qualifications, land expansion, collaboration/mission
* Richland School District, 9 a.m., RSD administrative building, 615 Snow, Richland: school board retreat; novel adoption process, bond refinancing, poverty report.