Here is a listing of the agendas this week for Mid-Columbia public agencies:
* Walla Walla County Commission, 9:30 a.m., commissioners chambers, Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.: will hear budget presentation and review from human services, auditor and sheriff departments. Public hearings to consider adoption of 2012 property tax levies and the county budget; Action items include approval of request for grant funds from Pelo Foundation for access to baby and child dentistry, discussion regarding claims against the county; executive session on personnel issues and collective bargaining negotiations.
* Kennewick Budget and Administrative Committee, 3 p.m., city hall Clearwater Conference Room, 210 W. Sixth Ave.: agenda not available.
* Columbia Basin College Board of Trustees, 5 p.m., Beers Board Room, 2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco: special board meeting to discuss governance.
* Kennewick Planning Commission, 6:30 p.m., city hall, 210 W. Sixth Ave.: meeting hear report from city attorney Lisa Beaton about a possible land use regulations for medical marijuana gardens.
* Pasco City Council, 7 p.m., city hall, 525 N. Third. Ave.: public hearing on proposed 2012 budget; approve a special permit for the Tri-City Union Gospel Mission's new men's shelter at 225 S. Fourth Ave. and consider the memorandum of agreement for the Quad-Cities water right.
* Othello City Council, 7 p.m., 500 E. Main. St.: discuss proposed update to the Comprehensive Plan and consider planning commission request to review city code about vendors and interant merchants.
* Benton County Commission, 9 a.m., courthouse, Dudley Avenue, Prosser: public hearing to re-adopt the biennial budget and discuss issues involving dispatch costs and a study to combine 911 dispatch services for Benton and Franklin counties into one system.
* Benton Fire District 1 Commission, 9 a.m., fire administration center, 8656 W. Gage Blvd., #320, Kennewick: discuss labor agreement and step increase; review medical insurance agreement and consider state purchasing agreement.
* Kennewick Irrigation District, 9 a.m., KID offices, 12 W. Kennewick Ave.: conduct a board of equalization public hearing for the 2012 rates and consider financial reports for 2011. An executive session will consider several issues involving legal matters regarding proposed actions.
* Richland Public Library Board, 5:30 p.m., library board room, 955 Northgate Drive: joint meeting with library foundation and friends.
* Kennewick City Council, 6:30 p.m., city hall, 210 W. Sixth Ave.: meeting to adopt council ward boundaries and conduct six public hearings regarding comprehensive plan amendments.
* Prosser City Council, 7 p.m., city hall, 601 Seventh Street: special meeting to discuss the Prosser Farmer's Market, set utility billing fee rates for 2012, and to meet in executive session regarding potential litigation and collective bargaining.
* Richland City Council, 7:30 p.m., Richland City Hall council chambers, 505 Swift Blvd.: public hearings on Kennedy Road LID, amendment to transportation plan and 2012-14 compensation plan for unaffiliated staff; approve 2012 budget; consider city manager's compensation, revised solid waste management plan, commercial recycling rates, minor amendments to PUDs, appointing members to Wine Science Center Public Development Authority board.
* West Richland City Council, 7 p.m., library meeting room, 3801 S. Van Giesen St.: presentations, reports; no business items scheduled. Public hearing on the proposed 2012 budget, which was adjusted after the Nov. 15 city council discussion when a proposed interfund tax on storm drainage was removed along with a cable utility tax. At the Dec. 6 public hearing there will be discussion for a projected increase in electric utility tax.
* Prosser School Board, 7 p.m., Keene-Riverview Elementary School, 832 Park Ave.: regular board meeting.
* Franklin County Planning Commission, 7 p.m., courthouse, commissioners meeting room, 1016 N. Fourth Ave., Pasco: hold a public hearing on a requested conditional use permit request by Franklin Fire District 5 to operate fire and ambulance services at 12911 Glade North Road.
* Franklin County Commission, 9 a.m., courthouse, commissioners meeting room, 1016 N. Fourth Ave., Pasco: public hearing on the 2012 budget; discuss 2012 annual construction and major purchases for Public Works and review the Benton and Franklin counties' Department of Human Services contract.
* Richland Economic Development Committee, 4 p.m., Thomas O'Neil Cellars, 2323 Henderson Loop, Richland: discuss Shilo Inn lease agreement, committee 2012 goals, committee charter review.
* Richland Arts Commission, 5:30 p.m., city hall council chambers, 505 Swift Blvd.: discuss strategic art plan, Martin Luther King Jr. exhibit, CREHST mural, selection of representatives for Uptown mural project.
* Connell City Council, 6 p.m., city hall, 104 E. Adams St.: hold a public hearing and consider adopting the 2012 budget and decide whether to participate in the discussion of a regional emergency communications system.
* Tri-City Regional Hotel-Motel Commission, 9 a.m., Bechtel Board Room, Tri-Cities Business & Visitor Center, 7130 W. Grandridge Blvd., Kennewick: consider the Opportunity Fund request from Tri-Cities Youth Soccer for February 2012 and receive staff reports.
* Richland Parks and Recreation Commission, 7 p.m., Richland City Hall council chambers, 505 Swift Blvd.: elect 2012 chair and vice chair, discuss 2011 commission goals.
* Ben Franklin Transit Board of Directors, 7 p.m., administrative offices, 1000 Columbia Park Trail, Richland: approve the 2012-17 Transportation Development Plan.