Here is a listing of the agendas this week for Mid-Columbia public agencies: Monday
* Benton County Commission, 9 a.m., courthouse, Prosser: meeting canceled.Pasco City Council, 7 p.m., city hall, 525 N. Third. Ave.: discuss proposed memorandum of agreement for the Quad-Cities water permit and consider code amendments for rabbits and hens in residential zones.
* Walla Walla County Commission, 9:30 a.m., commissioners chambers, 314 W. Main St.: will hold an exit audit meeting with state auditor's office representatives about the 2010 county audit.
* Walla Walla City Council, 4 p.m., 15 N. Third Ave.: will discuss tourism parking, downtown banners and the aquatic center.
* Walla Walla City Council, 7 p.m., 15 N. Third Ave.: will vote on a resolution authorizing an increase in excess property tax revenue in 2012 to pay debt service obligations for the police station facilities bonds.
* Columbia School Board, 7 p.m., district administration building, 755 Maple St., Burbank: regular board meeting.
* Kiona-Benton City School Board, 7 p.m., district office, 1107 Grace Ave., Benton City: regular board meeting.
* Othello School Board, 7 p.m., district board room, 1025-A S. First Ave.: regular board meeting.
* Port of Walla Walla Commission, 4 p.m., port administrative offices, 310 A St., Walla Walla: hold a public hearing on and consider adopting the 2012 budget for the port and airport and consider the 2012 tax levy rate.
* Richland City Council, 6 p.m., city hall, 505 Swift Blvd.: consider Lamb Weston property exchange; workshop to discuss Tri-City Regional Public Facility operating expenses; closed session to review city manager's performance.
* Walla Walla County Commission, 9 a.m., commissioners chambers, 314 W. Main St.: workshop to hear reports from county departments.
* Richland School Board, administrative service center, 615 Snow Ave.: 5 p.m.: public review of McKinstry report; 6 p.m.: closed executive session; 7 p.m.: regular board meeting, discuss purchase of Delta High School building, review levy resolution.
* Kennewick City Council, 6:30 p.m., city hall, 210 W. Sixth Ave.: a special meeting to approve the 2012 property tax levy and adopt a mid-biennium budget adjustment.
* Franklin County Commission, 9 a.m., 1016 N. Fourth Ave., Pasco: public hearing to consider selling seven surplus vehicles, hear update from Weed Board department and review budget, adopt county emergency management plan.
* Port of Pasco Commission, 10:30 a.m., 3601 N. 20th Ave., Pasco: hear update on Building 72 roof and tower repair project, discuss airline use agreement and airport master plan, and review 2012 salary ranges.