Here is a listing of the agendas this week for Mid-Columbia public agencies:
* Port of Walla Walla Commission, 9 a.m., port administrative offices, 310 A St.: hold the annual port and airport planning retreat to make capital, administrative and legislative priorities for 2012.
* Richland Public Facilities District, 4 p.m., Hanford Reach Interpretive Center, 1766 Fowler St., Suite B: consider 2012 budget, approval of interim CEO job description.
* Kennewick Public Hospital District, 5 p.m., Battelle Rooms, 203 W. Eighth Ave.: elect officers, consider 2012 adult day services budget and fundraising agreement.
* Kennewick Planning Commission, 6:30 p.m., city hall, 210 W. Sixth Ave.: meeting to consider findings on a change of zone action that was denied at the Nov. 7 meeting.
* Connell City Council, 7 p.m., city hall, 104 E. Adams St.: increase number of dogs allowed per household without obtaining a kennel license from two to three and receive an update on the proposed 2012 budget.
* Pasco City Council, 7 p.m., city hall, 525 N. Third. Ave.: public hearing on the property tax levy and consider a tentative plan for city council districts.
* Columbia School Board, 7 p.m., district administration building, 755 Maple St., Burbank: public hearing on extending the capital projects budget.
* Benton PUD Commission, 9 a.m., 2721 W. 10th Ave., Kennewick: consider the 2012 strategic plan and hear information on the 2012 budget and the 2012 conservation budget plan.
* Benton County Commission, 9 a.m., Courthouse, Dudley Avenue, Prosser: have a public hearing about a request from the Kennewick Irrigation District regarding plans to subdivide 315 acres in the area of Nine Canyon and Finley roads and the need to vacate a right of way in the area. There also will be discussion about the comprehensive gang initiative and the adult and juvenile drug court programs.
* Franklin PUD Commission, 1 p.m., 1411 W. Clark St., Pasco: public hearing to revise commissioner district boundaries and consider redistricting options.
* Kennewick Public Facilities District, 5 p.m., Three Rivers Convention Center, 7016 W. Grandridge Blvd.: to hear an update about the Tri-Cities Regional Public Facilities District and reports from the executive director and the Tri-Cities Visitor and Convention Bureau.
* Kennewick City Council, 6:30 p.m., city hall, 210 W. Sixth Ave.: a workshop to discuss the mid-biennium review, the 2012 property tax levy and six comprehensive plan amendments, one of which would change Jose Chavallo's 20 acres on Thompson Hill to commercial use.
* Prosser City Council, 7 p.m., city hall, 601 Seventh St.: discuss use of jail facilities with the Benton County Sheriff's Department, and to amend the 2011 budget. There will also be an executive session to meet with legal counsel regarding enforcement actions or litigation.
* Mesa City Council, 7 p.m., city hall, 103 Franklin St.: consider sewer and garbage rates and discuss amending the 2011 budget.
* Pasco School Board, 6:30 p.m., Booth building, 1215 W. Lewis St.: public hearing on proposal to change how money from state assistance is spent.
* Star School Board, 7 p.m., 24180 Pasco-Kahlotus Road: budget status report.
* North Franklin School Board, 7 p.m., 1100 W. Clark St., Connell: regular board meeting.
Franklin County Commission, 9 a.m., commissioners meeting room, 1016 N. Fourth Ave., Pasco: hold a public hearing for the proposed commissioner redistricting plan and discuss a state 911 regionalization study.