FINLEY -- A Finley family was burned out of their home Thanksgiving morning.
One of the family members opened the door to the dryer about 10:24 a.m. and saw smoke coming out, said Capt. Devin Helland of Benton Fire District 1. The family called 911 and went outside.
When firefighters arrived at the family's single-wide mobile home at 2600 P.R., the home was on fire and flames were coming out the front door, Helland said.
The Red Cross is helping the family. The family included parents and children, but further information was not available Thanksgiving Day.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.