- Kiwanis Club of the Horse Heaven Hills meets at noon Monday in the fourth-floor conference room at Clover Island Inn, Kennewick.
- Richland Rotary Club meets at noon Tuesday at the Richland Red Lion Hotel. Information: Patricia Haggerty at 572-2096.
- Kiwanis Club of Kennewick meets at noon Tuesday at Clover Island in Kennewick. Information: Pat Johnstone at 531-6493.
- Soroptimist Pasco-Kennewick meets at noon the second and fourth Tuesday of each month for a luncheon buffet at the Clover Island Inn in Kennewick. Information: Amber Martin at 586-0541.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
- The Kennewick chapter of the Lions Clubs International meets at 6:30 p.m. the first and third Tuesday of each month at Tony Roma's Restaurant, 8551 W. Gage Blvd. in Kennewick. Information: Lila Meglio at 209-483-8615.
- Atomic City Toastmasters meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Wynwood Center, 1629 George Washington Way, Richland. Information: 509-308-2908; jgreenfield61@alum. dartmouth.org.
- The Pasco-Kennewick Rotary Club meets at noon Wednesday at Clover Island Inn, Kennewick. Information: Floyd Ivey at 735-6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kiwanis Club of the Columbia meets at 7 a.m. Wednesday at Granny's Buffet on Canal Drive in Kennewick. Information: Marjorie Worden at 547-4861.
- The American Association of University Women meets at 7:15 a.m. the second Wednesday of each month in the Island Room on the fourth floor of Clover Island Inn, Kennewick. Information: 547-5028.
- BNI "Power Network," a business networking group, meets from 7:30-9 a.m. Wednesdays at the Tri City Country Club. Information or reservations: Susan Waldo at 509-947-6545.
- Kiwanis Club of Richland meets at noon Wednesday at the Shilo Inn, 50 Comstock St., Richland. Information: Leona Hassing at 492-4111.
- BNI "Gunners," a business networking group, meets from 7:30-9 a.m., Thursdays at the Tri-City Country Club, 314 N. Underwood St., Kennewick. Information: Tiffany Flager, 737-6706.
- BNI Business Connectors meets from 7:30-9 a.m. Thursdays at Coldwell Banker, 8836 Gage Blvd., Suite 101, Kennewick. 509-987-4444
- Tri-Cities Business Builders meets from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at the Red Lion in Kennewick.
- Pasco Kiwanis Club meets at noon Thursday at the Pasco Red Lion. Lunch costs $13. Information: Teresa Obenauer, 509-430-4858 or email@example.com.
- Richland Desert Wind Toastmasters Club No. 7308 meets at noon Thursday in conference Room 104 of the Richland Planning and Development Center, 840 Northgate, Richland. Information: Edward Schwier, firstname.lastname@example.org or 521-4112.
- Sun Country Toastmasters meets at 6:30 p.m. Thursdays at Charbonneau Retirement Community, 8264 W. Grandridge Blvd., Kennewick. Information: 509-435-4720, nancyjobrouwer @yahoo.com.
- Speech Masters Advanced Toastmasters meets at 6:30 p.m. on Thursdays, Charbonneau Retirement Community, 8264 W. Grandridge Blvd., Kennewick. Information: 509-627-1429, email@example.com.
- Tri Cities Toastmasters meets from 6:30-7:30 a.m. Fridays at McDonald's, 2202 W Court St, Pasco. Information: 509-545-4705, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Sunrise Rotary Cub of Tri-Cities meets at 7 a.m. Friday at the Pasco Red Lion.
- Kiwanis Club of Tri-City Industry meets at noon Friday at the Red Lion Hanford House, 802 George Washington Way, Richland. Information: Duane Davidson, 509-366-3646.