Here is a listing of honors and scheduled meetings in the Mid-Columbia for the week of March 5, 2012:
Campbell & Co. of Pasco has been named 2012 Residential Contractor of the Year by Contracting Business Magazine. Campbell & Co. constantly seeks new ways to improve its business and strives to maintain the highest level of customer service, according to a news release. Campbell & Co. provides heating and air conditioning products along with electrical services, duct cleaning, fireplaces and security in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The magazine is one of the leading national business-to business magazine for commercial, residential, and industrial contractors in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industries.
* Kiwanis Club of the Horse Heaven Hills meets at noon Monday in the fourth-floor conference room at Clover Island Inn, Kennewick.
* Richland Rotary Club meets at noon Tuesday at the Richland Red Lion Hotel. Information: Justin Raffa at email@example.com.
* Kiwanis Club of Kennewick meets at noon Tuesday at Leo's Catering in downtown Kennewick. Information: Pat Johnstone at 531-6493.
* Soroptimist Pasco-Kennewick meets at noon the second and fourth Tuesday of each month for a luncheon buffet at the Clover Island Inn in Kennewick. Information: Amber Martin at 586-0541.
* The Kennewick chapter of the Lions Clubs International meets at 6:30 p.m. the first and third Tuesday of each month at Tony Roma's Restaurant, 8551 W. Gage Blvd. in Kennewick. Information: Lila Meglio at 209-483-8615.
* Kiwanis Club of the Columbia meets at 7 a.m. Wednesday at Granny's Buffet on Canal Drive in Kennewick. Information: Marjorie Worden at 547-4861.
* The American Association of University Women meets at 7:15 a.m. the second Wednesday of each month at Hawthorne Court, 524 N. Ely St., Kennewick. Information: 547-5028.
* Kiwanis Club of Richland meets at noon Wednesday at the Shilo Inn, 50 Comstock St., Richland. Information: Leona Hassing at 492-4111.
* The Pasco-Kennewick Rotary Club meets at noon Wednesday at Leo's Catering in downtown Kennewick. Information: Floyd Ivey at 735-6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Tri-Cities Business Builders meets from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at the Red Lion in Kennewick.
* Pasco Kiwanis Club meets at noon Thursday at the Pasco Red Lion. Lunch costs $13. Information: Dave Davis at 545-4300 or ddavis157@ yahoo.com.
* BNI "Gunners," a business networking group, meets from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Thursdays, at the Tri-City Country Club, 314 N. Underwood St., Kennewick. Information: Jeff Jacobs, 737-8762.
* The Sunrise Rotary Cub of Tri-Cities meets at 7 a.m. Friday at the Pasco Red Lion.
* Kiwanis Club of Tri-City Industry meets at noon Friday at the Red Lion Hanford House, 802 George Washington Way, Richland. Information: Duane Davidson, 509-366-3646.