• Jacob Thiel of Richland, a freshman worship arts major, was named to Oklahoma Baptist University’s president’s honor roll for the fall semester. Students who achieved a semester grade-point average of 3.7 or higher on a 4.0 scale are named to the honor roll.
• Virginia Kuan of Richland recently has been named to the dean’s list at Boston University for the fall semester.
• Mikayla Sievers of Richland has been placed on the dean’s list for the fall semester. This distinction is limited to students who complete 12 or more credits and earn a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher.
• Jamie White of Prosser, a member of the class of 2017 at Washington and Lee University, has earned dean’s list status for the fall term. dean’s list status at Washington and Lee represents a term grade-point average of at least 3.4 on a 4.0 scale.
• Jose Barajas Rivera of Sunnyside, a fifth-year student in the mechanical engineering technology program in RIT’s College of Applied Science and Technology, made the dean’s list for the fall semester. He is the son of Rosa Rivera of Sunnyside. He attended Sunnyside High School.
• Kristen Erickson of Pasco, a senior in the College of Nursing, was named to the fall semester dean’s list at Creighton University. Full-time students who earn a 3.5 grade-point average or better on a 4.0 scale are eligible for the dean’s list. She is the daughter of Anne Erickson of Pasco.
• The following students made the dean’s list at Seattle Pacific University for autumn quarter. Students on the dean’s list have completed at least 12 credits and attained a 3.50 or higher grade-point average.
Kennewick — Laura R. Barry, Sarah A. Blake, Camren C. Bleiler of West Richland, Emery J. Boehnke, Hannah J. Evans, Bryce A. Leavitt.
Mattawa — Ethan A. Dufault.
Pasco — Bailey J. Rivas.
Richland — Stephanie A. Butcher, Paige E. Foelber, Ian A. Gephart, Zachary B. Meyers, Travis B. Sitton, Nathan J. Streufert.
• Tyler Morris , son of Tom and Cindy Morris of Pasco, has made the dean’s list for the fall semester at the University of Minnesota, Duluth. This honor is for students earning a 3.5 grade-point average or better. He is a 2013 graduate of Liberty Christian High School in Richland. He is a cadet in the Air Force ROTC detachment on campus and member of the Bulldog football team.
• The following electrical technology students from the Tri-Cities graduated from Perry Technical Institute on Feb. 19:
of Pasco andMichael Hoffer
of West Richland.