A brush fire that reportedly was sparked by a furry animal that touched a transformer burned about an acre of grass and a trailer stored in the backyard of a home near Badger View Drive and Reata Road. A power pole also was scorched before Benton Fire District 1 crews extinguished the fire.
No one was staying in the trailer.
View the scene with our panoramic photos. To move around, click and hold your mouse pointer and move it around.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.