After being listed at No. 4 in last week’s CHL poll, the Tri-City Americans dropped off the map Wednesday.
After going 2-2 last week, with a loss to Everett — which had just one win before beating Tri-City — it's no surprise the Ams fell from grace. The NHL scouts who vote on this poll, have no mercy, even when your team is on the back end of 4 games in 5 nights.
This week's poll:
1. London Knights (8-2-0-0)
Never miss a local story.
2. Miss. St. Michael's Majors (8-1-0-1)
3. Baie-Comeau Drakkar (9-4-0-0)
4. Saskatoon Blades (7-2-0-1)
5. Saint John Sea Dogs (9-5-0-0)
6. Quebec Remparts (8-2-1-1)
7. Regina Pats (7-3-0-0)
8. Sarnia Sting (8-1-0-1)
9. Medicine Hat Tigers (8-3-0-0)
10. Victoriaville Tigres (10-5-0-0)
The Kamloops Blazers received an honorable mention vote.