The schedule for 2013 fee-free days at national parks and other federal lands has been announced.
* Entrance fees will be waived by all federal land services Jan. 21.
* The National Park Service will waive fees Jan. 21, April 22-26 and Aug. 25.
* The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service will waive fees Jan. 21 and Oct. 13.
Never miss a local story.
* Both services will waive fees Sept. 28 and Nov. 9-11.
* The Bureau of Land Management will waive fees Jan. 21.
* The U.S. Forest Service will waive fees Jan. 21 and June 8.