▪ Girls grades 2-8 interested in the Richland Gunners AAU program should contact John McCoy at RichlandGunnersGirlsBasketball@gmail.com or visit www.richlandgunnersgirls.com.
▪ Sagebrush Hoops Youth Teams forming now for the the 2015-16 season. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Boys and girls grades 1-8 interested in playing for the Hanford Flight AAU program should contact Denny DeVine at email@example.com or visit www.hanfordflight.com
▪ City of Richland open gym at Art Dawald Gymnasium (Richland H.S.) on the following dates: Jan. 19, 21, 26, 28; Feb. 1, 4, 8, 9, 11, 16, 18, 22, 23, 25, 29; March 1, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 17, 21, 22, 24, 28, 29, 31. Adult hours 8-9:30 p.m. Fee is $2 per person ($1.50 for Richland residents). Call or text Dave at 845-2628.
▪ Tri-City AAU Basketball League will run January through March. Teams can register at www.3citieshoops.com for AAU basketball games for grades 2-8 (boys and girls). Questions call 205-9659 or 546-1377.
▪ Southridge Suns Basketball Club is looking for boys and girls (grades 1-8) interested in AAU basketball. Contact Mark Bayless at 509-619-5245 or SouthridgeSunsBasketball@gmail.com. We will be forming teams for Tri-City AAU league in January and possible tournaments.
▪ The Batters Box is taking registration for the Winter Baseball Academy. Call 783-5160.
▪ Meeting for all baseball players interested in trying out for the Kennewick Outlaws Senior Legion team will be held Sunday, Feb. 28, at Roy Johnson Field at 1 p.m. Meeting will be for information purposes.
▪ The Pepsi-Cola Dusters American Legion is seeking candidates to coach the “A” baseball team. Send information to Anthony Searls at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-531-9028.
▪ American Contract Bridge League Unit 442 meets on the following days and times: Mondays: 6 p.m., Richland Duplicate Club, director Tom Edwards (946-1825); Tuesdays: 12:30 p.m., Kays Klub, director Kay Teal (521-2200); also 6 p.m., Tri-Cities Bridge Buddies, director Larry Lang (375-3474) standby provided; Wednesdays: 6 p.m. Hanford Club, director John Van Keuren (627-4416); First Thursday of the month: 6 p.m., Unit 442 game, John Van Keuren (627-4416); Thursdays: 10:30 a.m., Tri-Cities Bridge Buddies, director Larry Lang (375-3474), standby provided; also 6 p.m., Three Rivers Duplicate Bridge Club, director Marilyn Steele (392-2128), standby provided; Fridays: 12:30 p.m. (alternate Fridays), Richland Duplicate Bridge Club, director Tom Edwards (946-1824) and Kay’s Klub, director Kay Teal (521-2200). All games are at the Richland Community Center.
▪ The 2016 Golf Universe Canyon Lakes Men’s Club Super Ball Scramble is Feb. 7 with a 9 a.m. shotgun start at Canyon Lakes Golf Course in Kennewick. The entry fee is $75 (full season members pay $50). Go to http://www.canyonlakesgolfcourse.com/superbowl_scramble/ for more information, an entry form or to register online.
▪ Registration has begun for the Southridge High School Boys Lacrosse Club. Registration runs through February. The season runs from March to May. The club is a WSHBLA sanctioned lacrosse club catering to all high school-aged boys attending Southridge, Kennewick, Kamiakin, Burbank and Walla Walla high schools. Go to www.southridgelacrosse.com or call Russ Midili at 438-1650 for more information.
▪ For a schedule of upcoming running and multi-sport events in the Tri-Cities and local area, go to www.3RRR.org and click on the Calendar section of the 3 Rivers Road Runners website.
▪ The Rattlesnake Mountain Shooting Facility Rose-Iris General Purpose Range is open to the public for weekly target shooting from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on Wednesdays and Friday-Sunday. Located near milepost 8 on State Route 225, north of Benton City. Each adult non-member shooter must pay a $10 fee. Persons under 18 years old may shoot for free when accompanied by a parent, guardian or grandparent. The Tri-Cities Shooting Association provides a staff of trained Range Safety Officers. The Shotgun Trap and Skeet Ranges are open 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, and 1-9 p.m. Wednesday. Visit www.tcsa.info for details.
▪ The Yoga Community 4415 W. Clearwater in Kennewick has beginning and advanced classes. Call or visit website for openings. Upcoming series include: Yoga for Scoliosis and Back Care, Jan. 12. Call 521-4287, or register at www.theyogacommunity.com
To submit items, send e-mail to email@example.com; mail to: Sports Calendar, 333 W. Canal Drive, Kennewick, WA, 99336; fax to: 582-1510; or deliver to building.