On Oct. 26 in ...
* 2004 -- Jessica McKeown and Ashley Perez each scored goals in the shootout as Pasco defeated Kennewick 1-0 in a Big Nine Conference district girls soccer semifinal match.
* 1995 -- Laurie Lathim had 24 kills as River View swept Kiona-Benton 16-14, 15-7, 15-7 to finish atop the YVA East volleyball standings tied with Warden and Columbia-Burbank. All three teams have 10-2 records.
* 1987 -- Cindy Shugart, Norma Peralta and Ketra Clark each scored a goal in the second half as the Pasco girls soccer team defeated Moses Lake 3-2 in Big Nine Conference play. It was the first victory in the history of the Pasco soccer program.
* 1979 -- Neil Palmer rushed for 129 yards and scored two touchdowns, while teammate Dennis Banker added 132 yards and another TD as Kennewick defeated Davis 49-15 in Big Nine football play. The victory moved Kennewick into a three-way tie for second in the league standings with Kamiakin and Richland. All three have 5-2 record. Wenatchee sits on top with a 6-1 mark.
* 1951 -- Richland trailed Pasco 7-0 at the half, but Jack Dawson hit Lionel Roberts for a 36-yard TD pass; Roberts scored another on a 1-yard dive; and Dawson finished it with a 2-yard TD run as the Bombers defeated the Bulldogs 18-6.