▪ Kennewick Boys Basketball camp for grades 5-8 is July 24-27, 9-10:30 a.m. Cost is $25. Register at the Lions Den (KHS gym). Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-222-7100.
▪ Kennewick Orange AAU will have skills sessions and open gym for boys and girls in grades 4-8. The sessions are on Sundays from 5-7 p.m. in the Kennewick High School Lions Den. Information: John Henry, email@example.com.
▪ Eastern Washington University women’s basketball will hold Little Eagles and Soaring Eagles camps July 24-28. Coach Wendy Schuller and her assistant coaches and players will be on hand. Little Eagles is for boys and girls kindergarten-fifth grade and costs $80. Soaring Eagles for boys and girls grade 6-8 and costs $80. Information: ewuwomensbasketballcamps.com.
▪ American Contract Bridge League Unit 442 meets on the following days and times: Mondays: 12:30 p.m. Three Rivers Beginners Club, director Marilyn Steele (392-2128); 5:30 p.m., Richland Duplicate Club, director Tom Edwards (946-1824); Tuesdays: 12:30 p.m., Kay’s Klub, director Kay Teal (521-2200); also 5:30 p.m., Tri-Cities Bridge Buddies, director Larry Lang (375-3474) standby provided; Wednesdays: 5:30 p.m. Hanford Club, director John Van Keuren (627-4416); First Thursday of the month: 6 p.m., Unit 442 game, John Van Keuren (627-4416); Thursdays: 10:30 a.m., Tri-Cities Bridge Buddies, director Larry Lang (375-3474), standby provided; also 5:30 p.m., Three Rivers Duplicate Bridge Club, director Marilyn Steele (392-2128), standby provided. All games are at the Richland Community Center except the 12:30 p.m. Monday game.
▪ Jaguar Youth Cross Country Camp for incoming grades 5-8 is July 18-20, 6-7:30 p.m. Cost: $40. Camp promises a “day in the shoes of a high school cross country participant.” Info: www.tcprep.org and click on athletics, then summer sports camps.
▪ Jaguar Youth Football Camp for incoming grades 3-8 is July 25-27, 6-7:30 p.m. Cost: $40. Camp is non-contact and led by Tri-Cities Prep coaches, players and alumni. All skill levels welcome. Info: www.tcprep.org and click on athletics, then summer sports camps.
▪ Registration for the Canyon Lakes Grip & Rip two-person scramble closes July 20. The event is July 23, with a 1 p.m. shotgut start. Cost is $75 per player ($50 for full-season members), includes green fees, cart, range balls and meal. Gross and net winners. Information and registration: canyonlakesgolfcourse.com/grip_rip or call 509-582-3736.
▪ Jess Ford of Pullman Hardhat Classic is July 29 at Palouse Ridge Golf Club. Cost is $135 per player, which includes cart rental, hat, small bucket of practice balls and buffet lunch. Check-in is 7 a.m. with shotgun start at 8. Hole-in-one prizes include new Ford F150 XL Super Cab. Putting contest winner will get a shot at $10,000. Information and registration: hardhatclassic.wsu.edu. A portion of the proceeds goes toward the Facilities Services Scholarship Fund.
▪ Party Bridge players meet from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays at the Richland Community Center. Cards and partners provided. Cost is $1 per session, to be paid at the front desk of the community center. Information: Rose Moore, 509-539-9300; Lewis Smathers, 509-539-6800.
▪ Hoofin’ It to Beef Fit run, sponsored by the Oregon CattleWomen, is a 5K/10K run/walk Aug. 5 at 8 a.m. in Baker City, Ore. Proceeds help raise money for Shriners Hospital for Children. Cost is $25 for 5K, $35 for 10K. Pre-registration is suggested. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 208-850-3803.
▪ For a schedule of upcoming running and multi-sport events in the Tri-Cities and local area, go to www.3RRR.org and click on the Calendar section of the 3 Rivers Road Runners website.
▪ The Washington State women’s soccer team will host an Elite Residential Camp (July 20-23, $425 individual, $395 team). Camp will be instructed by Washington State soccer coaches and players and is open to both boys and girls. Information and registration: www.athletics.wsu.edu/camps.
▪ The Rattlesnake Mountain Shooting Facility (RMSF) Rose-Iris General Purpose Range is open to the public for target shooting Wednesday and Friday through Sundays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. The RMSF is located near milepost 8 on State Route 225 north of Benton City. Each adult non-member shooter must pay a $10 fee. People under 18 may shoot for free when accompanied by a parent, guardian or grandparent. The Tri-Cities Shooting Association (TCSA) provides a staff of trained Range Safety Officers. The Shotgun Trap and Skeet ranges are open Saturdays and Sundays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., and Wednesdays 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Go to www.tcsa.info for details.
▪ Tri-Cities Volleyball Officials Association is looking for new officials for the fall season for all levels of school ball. Will train and pay. Matches are Mondays through Thursday, with some Saturdays. Training begins in August. Info: Tamara Koegler at email@example.com.
▪ Yoga Community, 4415 W. Clearwater in Kennewick offers beginning and advanced classes including Pilates/Yoga Flow (8:30 a.m. Tuesdays), Yin Yoga (5:30 p.m. Tuesdays), Unwind: Yoga to Release Tension (6 p.m. Wednesdays), Deep Stretch Yoga (9 a.m. Fridays) and All Levels Yoga (9 a.m. Saturdays). The beginning yoga 8-week course begins July 24 from 6-7:30 p.m. on Mondays. Cost is $105 or $95 for new students. Gentle Yoga is on Thursdays at 10 a.m. Drop-in fee is $17. Information: 509-521-4287; www.theyogacommunity.com.
To submit items, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; mail to: Sports Calendar, 333 W. Canal Drive, Kennewick, WA, 99336; fax to: 582-1510; or deliver to building.