▪ Kennewick Orange AAU will have skills sessions and open gym for boys and girls in grades 4-8. The sessions are on Sundays from 5-7 p.m. in the Kennewick High School Lions Den. Information: John Henry, email@example.com.
▪ American Contract Bridge League Unit 442 meets on the following days and times: Mondays: 12:30 p.m. Three Rivers Beginners Club, director Marilyn Steele (392-2128); 5:30 p.m., Richland Duplicate Club, director Tom Edwards (946-1824); Tuesdays: 12:30 p.m., Kay’s Klub, director Kay Teal (521-2200); also 5:30 p.m., Tri-Cities Bridge Buddies, director Larry Lang (375-3474) standby provided; Wednesdays: 5:30 p.m. Hanford Club, director John Van Keuren (627-4416); First Thursday of the month: 6 p.m., Unit 442 game, John Van Keuren (627-4416); Thursdays: 10:30 a.m., Tri-Cities Bridge Buddies, director Larry Lang (375-3474), standby provided; also 5:30 p.m., Three Rivers Duplicate Bridge Club, director Marilyn Steele (392-2128), standby provided. All games are at the Richland Community Center, except the 12:30 p.m. Monday game.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Party Bridge players meet from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays at the Richland Community Center. Cards and partners provided. Cost is $1 per session, to be paid at the front desk of the community center. Information: Rose Moore, 509-539-9300; Lewis Smathers, 509-539-6800.
▪ For a schedule of upcoming running and multi-sport events in the Tri-Cities and local area, go to www.3RRR.org and click on the Calendar section of the 3 Rivers Road Runners website.
▪ The Rattlesnake Mountain Shooting Facility (RMSF) Rose-Iris General Purpose Range is open to the public for target shooting Wednesday and Friday through Sundays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The RMSF is located near milepost 8 on State Route 225 north of Benton City. Each adult non-member shooter must pay a $10 fee. People under 18 may shoot for free when accompanied by a parent, guardian or grandparent. The Tri-Cities Shooting Association (TCSA) provides a staff of trained Range Safety Officers. The Shotgun Trap and Skeet ranges are open Saturdays and Sundays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., and Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Go to www.tcsa.info for details.
▪ Yoga Community, 4415 W. Clearwater in Kennewick, is offering Yoga Bliss, a new class at 9 a.m. Sundays. It focuses on body awareness, alignment, breath and relaxation.Yoga for Round Bodies is offered at 11:45 a.m. Thursdays, and explores yoga in a way that suits a person’s constitution and anatomy. These drop-in classes are offered for beginners and more experienced practitioners with fee by punch-card, drop-in, or monthly unlimited. First class at the studio is free. Information: 509-521-4287; www.theyogacommunity.com. Patrons are asked to pre-register as class sizes are limited.
▪ The Powerhouse Wrestling Club is open to male and female athletes ages 4-18. Practices are held from 6:30-8:15 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Chiawana High School. Cost to register for the year is $125, which covers facility insurance, uniforms, t-shirts and the club charter. For more information, contact head coach Ruben Martinez (509-331-4834, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
▪ Club 509 Pickleball will hold its first meeting from 6-7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 24, at the Southridge High School library. For more information, contact Rita Magnaghi, 509-582-9867.
▪ Tri-City Court Club, REI and TheRockClimbingGuide.com are co-sponsoring the Reel Rock 12 Film Tour from 7-9:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, at Chief Joe Middle School in Richland. In addition to a screening from the crictically-acclaimed collection of adventure films featuring rock, ice and mountain climbers, the event will feature a party-like atmosphere and several door prizes, including a women’s down jacket, men’s quarter-zip fleece and a 3-month Tri-City Court Club family membership. Tickets will be available in advance for $10 at the REI in Kennewick, and will cost $12 at the door. Proceeds benefit The Friends of Badger Mountain. Doors for the event open at 6 p.m.
To submit items, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; mail to: Sports Calendar, 333 W. Canal Drive, Kennewick, WA, 99336; fax to: 582-1510; or deliver to building.