▪ Kennewick Orange AAU will have skills sessions and open gym for boys and girls in grades 4-8. The sessions are on Sundays from 5-7 p.m. in the Kennewick High School Lions Den. Information: John Henry, email@example.com.
▪ The city of Richland will have open gym from 6:30-8 p.m. for youth seventh grade through high school, and from 8-9:30 p.m. for adults. Dates are Sept. 25, 26, 28. Oct. 2, 5, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 26, 30. Nov. 2, 6, 7, 9. Cost is $1.50 for Richland residents, $2 for nonresidents. Players should enter through the south doors at Richland High Gym. Call or text Dave at 845-26-28 for more information.
▪ American Contract Bridge League Unit 442 meets on the following days and times: Mondays: 12:30 p.m. Three Rivers Beginners Club, director Marilyn Steele (392-2128); 5:30 p.m., Richland Duplicate Club, director Tom Edwards (946-1824); Tuesdays: 12:30 p.m., Kay’s Klub, director Kay Teal (521-2200); also 5:30 p.m., Tri-Cities Bridge Buddies, director Larry Lang (375-3474) standby provided; Wednesdays: 5:30 p.m. Hanford Club, director John Van Keuren (627-4416); First Thursday of the month: 6 p.m., Unit 442 game, John Van Keuren (627-4416); Thursdays: 10:30 a.m., Tri-Cities Bridge Buddies, director Larry Lang (375-3474), standby provided; also 5:30 p.m., Three Rivers Duplicate Bridge Club, director Marilyn Steele (392-2128), standby provided. All games are at the Richland Community Center, except the 12:30 p.m. Monday game.
▪ The Canyon Lakes Orange Ball Scramble will be Sept. 23 with am 8 a.m. shotgun start. Entry fee per player $75 (full season members $50). Four-person teams with a minimum combined handicap of 30. Entry fee includes green fees, range balls, chili feed, pumpkin pie, prizes and one Orange Ball per team. For more information, call 582-3736 or go to www.canyonlakesgolfcourse.com.
▪ Sunnyside Community Hospital Foundation will host its 6th annual Golf ‘Fore’ Health tournament Oct. 6 at Black Rock Creek Golf Course. Shotgun start is at 8 a.m. Entry fee is $125 per golfer. There is a $20,000 award for a hole in one on the ninth hole. All proceeds go to the construction of the new Sunnyside Community Hospital replacement hospital. For more information, call 509-837-1310, or register online at www.sunnysidehospital.org/golf.
▪ The Central Washington chapter of the PGA will host the last Les Schwab junior golf tournament at Canyon Lakes Golf Course. Open to junior golfers age 18 and under event is Sept. 24 at 1 p.m. Cost is $25.For information call Todd Sprong at 509-308-3315.
▪ Party Bridge players meet from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays at the Richland Community Center. Cards and partners provided. Cost is $1 per session, to be paid at the front desk of the community center. Information: Rose Moore, 509-539-9300; Lewis Smathers, 509-539-6800.
▪ For a schedule of upcoming running and multi-sport events in the Tri-Cities and local area, go to www.3RRR.org and click on the Calendar section of the 3 Rivers Road Runners website.
▪ The Rattlesnake Mountain Shooting Facility (RMSF) Rose-Iris General Purpose Range is open to the public for target shooting Wednesday and Friday through Sundays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The RMSF is located near milepost 8 on State Route 225 north of Benton City. Each adult non-member shooter must pay a $10 fee. People under 18 may shoot for free when accompanied by a parent, guardian or grandparent. The Tri-Cities Shooting Association (TCSA) provides a staff of trained Range Safety Officers. The Shotgun Trap and Skeet ranges are open Saturdays and Sundays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., and Wednesdays 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Go to www.tcsa.info for details.
▪ Yoga Community, 4415 W. Clearwater in Kennewick, will offer an eight-week Beginning Yoga Series, beginning Sept. 25 (6 p.m. Fridays, $105). Drop-in fee for regular classes is $17. Information: 509-521-4287; www.theyogacommunity.com.
To submit items, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; mail to: Sports Calendar, 333 W. Canal Drive, Kennewick, WA, 99336; fax to: 582-1510; or deliver to building.