In 1955, the Tri-City Herald added onto the south side of its building to accommodate a new press.
In 1955, the Tri-City Herald added onto the south side of its building to accommodate a new press. File photo
In 1955, the Tri-City Herald added onto the south side of its building to accommodate a new press. File photo

Ken Robertson: Herald is woven into the fabric of Tri-Cities community

November 11, 2017 05:19 PM