I strongly recommend the re-election of Larry Haler as our Republican state representative for the 8th District, Pos. 2.
During the past decade, Larry has been an effective and involved legislator who:
▪ Favors a balanced budget without a state income tax, limited government growth, and fewer regulations while supporting small businesses and diversified economic growth in our community.
▪ Works closely with colleagues in the Legislature while serving on the Higher Education, Appropriations, Judiciary, and Rules committees.
▪ Sponsored a bill to prosecute those who prey on school children.
▪ Worked to fix the growing shortage of doctors in Eastern Washington.
▪ Has received numerous endorsements and recognitions from law enforcement, small businesses and institutions of higher education.
▪ Has been accessible and responsive to his constituents while “doorbelling” thousands of homes every election year, even when he runs unopposed.
▪ Did not miss a vote during the 2016 session.
Please vote in the upcoming primary and general elections for a proven leader, Larry Haler.
David Hedengren, Richland