I was just informed that uninsured motorist insurance is going up $90 a year in this state.
1. No proof of insurance to get a license.
2. No proof of legal status needed to get a license.
Never miss a local story.
3. 16.1 percent are known to have no car or liability insurance, yet they have licenses.
4. If involved in an accident and they pay to avoid losing their license, they still have no coverage.
5. Soon, Washington, Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico, and American Samoa driver’s licenses will not be accepted as Real ID on any domestic or foreign flight at all TSA checkpoints
Isn’t it time to get Real ID in this state?
William Ronald Radford, Kennewick