I strongly recommend the re-election of Larry Haler as our state representative (R), 8th District, Pos. 2. During the past decade, Larry has been an effective and proactive legislator representing our area. Some of his many accomplishments in the Legislature which he has led or facilitated have included:
▪ Fought successfully to designate WSU Tri-Cities as a four-year campus.
▪ Reformed Higher Education Coordinating Board to strategically deliver statewide higher education.
▪ Led effort to defeat bill aimed at closing Prosser and Kiona-Benton schools.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Secured funds for CBC Nursing and Health Sciences Building in Richland.
▪ Led effort to overturn bill preventing Washington state from producing medical isotopes.
▪ Secured $20 million in state funds in 2015 (more than half total funds needed) to construct Duportail Bridge.
▪ Not missing a vote during the 2016 session.
Please vote in the upcoming general election for a proven leader, Larry Haler.
David Hedengren, Richland