It was another newsy week in the Mid-Columbia, and readers got their fill of stories about a cougar that was killed in south Richland, a UFO sighting over the blue bridge, a Kennewick man arrested on a DUI charge after a car crash, an arrest in a Pasco marijuana growing operation and a lawsuit over a boy who died a couple of years ago in Richland.
Here they are:
1. Cougar shot, killed in south Richland home (5,590 page views)
2. Kennewick man claims to see UFO over blue bridge (4,752 page views)
3. Kennewick man arrested after crash on Metaline Ave (3,311 page views)
4. 4 arrested in Pasco marijuana growing operation (2,716 page views)
5. Parents of boy killed at Richland track file suit (2,511 page views)