Hanford

May 29, 2014 1:27 PM

Hanford worker taken to hospital in vapor incident

Five Hanford workers experienced symptoms consistent with exposure to chemical vapors from waste tanks Thursday morning, and one was taken to Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland.

Related content

Comments

Videos

More Videos

'A is for Atom' 14:43

'A is for Atom'

Time-lapse video: Vit plant melter lid 00:46

Time-lapse video: Vit plant melter lid

Overview of the Hanford nuclear site 16:44

Overview of the Hanford nuclear site

Murray grills energy secretary on Hanford funding 05:07

Murray grills energy secretary on Hanford funding

Celebration of the Manhattan Project National Historical Park 01:46

Celebration of the Manhattan Project National Historical Park

Suspect allegedly threatens Kennewick police officers with knife, damages cars 01:40

Suspect allegedly threatens Kennewick police officers with knife, damages cars

Jalayne Martinez After State Championship 02:05

Jalayne Martinez After State Championship

Lenny Ayres After Bonney Lake Win 01:19

Lenny Ayres After Bonney Lake Win

Franklin PUD dedicates community solar carport structure in Pasco 00:52

Franklin PUD dedicates community solar carport structure in Pasco

Florida 6-month-old girl becomes youngest water skier in the world 02:03

Florida 6-month-old girl becomes youngest water skier in the world

Coast Guard in Kennewick recognizes National Safe Boating Week 01:31

Coast Guard in Kennewick recognizes National Safe Boating Week

Share Video

Editor's Choice Videos