▪ Derek Minnis of Richland has been named to the dean’s list at Ohio Christian University College of Adult and Graduate Studies, Circleville, Ohio, for the spring semester.
▪ Several Tri-Cities-area students graduated from Perry Technical Institute on March 23. They include:
Kennewick – Garrett Hamby, electrical technology; Travis Richied, instrumentation & industrial automation technology.
Pasco – Gerardo Landeros, automotive technology.
Never miss a local story.
Richland – Octavio Rodriguez, automotive technology.
▪ Madeline Anguiano of Kennewick and Janae Calaway of Pasco were initiated into The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, the nation’s oldest and most selective collegiate honor society for all academic disciplines at Brigham Young University in Baton Rouge, La.
▪ Drew McCullough of Richland was named on the fall semester University of Wyoming Provost’s Honor Roll. The honor goes to students who complete between six and 12 units with a grade-point average of at least 3.5.
▪ Keron Leon of Moses Lake, a business administration major, has been named to the fall Provost’s Honor Roll at Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Okla. Honor roll students are enrolled in a minimum of 12 class hours. Those listed on the Provost’s Honor Roll maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher with no grade below a C.
▪ The following students have recently graduated from Pacific University in Oregon:
Hermiston — Kevin Dopps, bachelor’s, business administration; Makaela Kilsdonk, bachelor’s, creative writing, cum laude; Anacelia Velasco, bachelor’s, health science, cum laude; Gabriela Villegas, bachelor’s, business administration.
Pasco — Libby Volk, bachelor’s, English literature, cum laude.
Richland — Troy Zuroske, bachelor’s, applied science.
Walla Walla — Justin Dalke, doctoral, optometry.
▪ Jamie Steach of Pasco and Ryan Colson of West Richland were included on the dean’s list at Pacific University in Oregon.
▪ Quinten Dicken of Richland was named on the dean’s list for the College of Arts & Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis.
To qualify for the dean’s list in the College of Arts & Sciences, students must earn a semester grade point average of 3.6 or above and be enrolled in at least 14 graded units.