▪ The following students have been named to the St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minn., dean’s list for the fall semester.
The dean’s list recognizes students with a semester grade-point average of 3.75 or higher.
Walla Walla — Andrew Hoffman, mathematics, physics, Walla Walla High School, son of Kurt and Barbara Hoffman.
West Richland — Sean Thompson, Hanford High School, son of Christopher and Tammi Thompson.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Chandler R. Tucker, of Richland, was named to the fall semester dean’s list at Simmons College in Boston, Mass. Her major is nursing.
▪ Teresa Klimek, of West Richland, was named on the Walsh University, North Canton, Ohio, dean’s list for the fall semester.
bulletAlexandria A. Corral, of Richland, was named on the McDaniel College, Westminster, Md., dean’s list for fall semester. In recognition of students’ academic excellence honors are earned for a semester grade point average of 3.50-3.69.
▪ Luke D. Harrison, of Kennewick, was named on the Baylor University, Waco, Texas, dean’s academic honor roll for the fall semester. To be named to the dean’s list, a student must be an undergraduate with a minimum grade-point average of 3.7, while enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hours.
▪ Teresa Bradford, of Richland, has been named to the University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio, fall dean’s list, which honors undergraduate students achieving a minimum 3.5 GPA for the semester.
▪ Tyler Morris a junior at the University of Minnesota Duluth, has made the dean’s list for fall semester. He also was selected to the Northern Sun Conference’s All-Academic Team as a varsity football player for the Bulldogs. He is the son of Tom and Cindy Morris of Pasco.
▪ Julie A. Little, of Richland, has been named to the president’s list at Clemson University, Clemson, S.C., for the fall semester. Little is majoring in general engineering. To be named to the list, a student must achieve a 4.0 grade-point average.