Employees at McGee Elementary School in Pasco extinguished a small fire Thursday morning in a classroom. No one was hurt and there was little damage.
Employees at McGee Elementary School in Pasco extinguished a small fire Thursday morning in a classroom. No one was hurt and there was little damage. Tri-City Herald
Employees at McGee Elementary School in Pasco extinguished a small fire Thursday morning in a classroom. No one was hurt and there was little damage. Tri-City Herald

Pasco school employees snuff out small fire

January 23, 2014 9:45 AM

More Videos

  • Arson suspected at early morning Kennewick house fire

    Fire inspector Ethan Bishop of the Kennewick Department shares preliminary details about a suspected arson fire in a home at 303 W. 19th Ave. in Kennewick. Firefighters removed Sergio S. Tijerina, 34, from the burning home and Kennewick Police later booked him into the jail on an arson charge. Three other people escaped from the house. No one was injured.