A woman who was carried from a burning house in Walla Walla last week has died from smoke inhalation, the Spokane County Medical Examiner’s Office said Wednesday.
Sandra Delarosa, 48, died Tuesday at Deaconess Medical Center in Spokane following the fire on July 30 at a house on Boyer Avenue, said the medical examiner’s office.
Delarosa was taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla before being transferred to Spokane.
Firefighters found Delarosa inside the burning house when they arrived. A man and a cat survived the fire.