Kennewick police are investigating the death of an infant who stopped breathing at his home Monday in Kennewick.
There were no obvious signs of foul play at the home and all unattended deaths are investigated, Kennewick police Sgt. Ken Lattin said.
The infant’s parents, William Fisher, 21, and Shelly Becker, 22, were home when their child stopped breathing, Lattin said. The 2-month-old was taken by ambulance to Kennewick General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police are working with the Benton County Coroner on the investigation.