A mobile home in Walla Walla suffered an estimated $6,000 worth of damage Sunday when a barbecue that was knocked over by the wind set a patio on fire.
No injuries occurred during the blaze, which spread to an exterior wall of the single-wide mobile home owned by Mildred Ferguson, Walla Walla Fire Chief Bob Yancey said. A neighbor helped put out the fire using a garden hose.
Ferguson was home at the time of the fire, which started around 6:30 p.m., and she was helped out by fire crews.
The fire was controlled within 10 minutes and officials determined the barbecue was the cause, Yancey said.