Ignacio Ayala of Kennewick cleans off his dresser Friday morning following an electrical fire that left his home badly damaged. Family members were home at the time of the fire but no one was injured.
Ignacio Ayala of Kennewick cleans off his dresser Friday morning following an electrical fire that left his home badly damaged. Family members were home at the time of the fire but no one was injured. Sarah Gordon Tri-City Herald
Ignacio Ayala of Kennewick cleans off his dresser Friday morning following an electrical fire that left his home badly damaged. Family members were home at the time of the fire but no one was injured. Sarah Gordon Tri-City Herald

Local

Fire destroys Kennewick home on Canal Drive

March 25, 2016 4:55 PM

  Comments  

Videos