Families will have plenty of opportunities to hunt for Easter eggs in the Tri-City area.
▪ Easter at the Carousel, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., Southridge Sports Complex baseball fields. There will be 20,000 eggs, four age groups and hunt times. At 9:30 a.m., 0-2; at 10 a.m., 3-5; at 10:30 a.m., 6-8, and at 11 a.m., 8-12. Event will feature bounce toys, carousel rides and two Easter bunnies.
▪ West Richland Community Easter Egg Hunt: 10 a.m., Bombing Range Sports Complex, 3801 W. Van Giesen St. Kids up to age 12 may participate.
▪ Pasco Jaycees’ Kids Easter Egg Hunt: 8:30 a.m. pancake breakfast provided by the Lions Club. It’s free for kids under 12, and $3 for others. After breakfast, visit community information booths and participate in games. Egg hunts begin at 10 a.m. followed by drawing and prize give-a-ways. Event is at the Pasco Sporting Complex, next to TRAC and GESA Stadium.
▪ Umatilla Chamber of Commerce’s fifth annual Easter egg hunt: 10 a.m., West Park at McNary Lock and Dam. Ages 2-10.
▪ The Arc of Tri-Cities: Easter egg hunt at Columbia Point Park in Richland. Free for intellectually and developmentally disabled children ages 1-12 and their siblings. Times are at 10:30 a.m. for kids 1-3, at 10:40 a.m. for kids 4-7 and at 10:50 a.m. for kids 8-12.
▪ Quinault Baptist Church: The Kennewick church and Redeemer Tri-Cities are holding a family fun day and egg hunt at 11 a.m. at the church, 5400 W. Canal Drive, Kennewick. The free event will include a bouncy house and blow-up obstacle course.
▪ Benton City Lions Club Easter egg hunt: 11 a.m, Little League fields, 1100 Ellen Ave., Benton City. For kids up to 12 years old, and it includes prizes in three age categories, candy and other snacks.
▪ Word of Faith Center in Kennewick is holding its annual Easter Eggstravaganza from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the church, 1350 S. Rainier St. The free event features an Easter egg hunt with 20,000 stuffed eggs, plus face painting, food, bounce houses and games. The local food bank Harvest Outreach will be on site taking food donations. More information: www.wofc.org or 509-582-5608.
▪ Kamiakin High School’s glow-in-the-dark Easter egg hunt: 8:15 p.m., 600 N. Arthur St., Kennewick. Cost is $2 per child or $5 per family. Glow sticks included. At school’s track.
▪ GracePoint Christian Church egg hunt: Following 10:30 a.m. service at church, 1915 N. Road 48. Free.
▪ Royal Columbian Retirement Inn egg hunt: 10 a.m., 5615 W. Umatilla Ave., Kennewick. Cookies, coffee and lemonade will be served, and there will be an appearance by the Easter bunny. Ages 1-12. Ages 1-4 egg hunt is at 10 a.m.; ages 5-8 at 10:15 a.m.; and 9-12 at 10:30 a.m.
▪ Faith Assembly Christian Center in Pasco is holding Easter egg hunts following its 8:30 and 10 a.m. services. The church is at 1800 N. Road 72.
▪ St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Kennewick is holding an Easter egg hunt following its 10 a.m. service. The church is at 1609 W. 10th Ave.
▪ Shalom United Church of Christ in Richland is holding an egg hunt following its 10 a.m. service. The church is at 505 McMurray St.
▪ All Saints’ Episcopal Church in Richland is holding an Easter egg hunt at 11:45 a.m., following Easter services. The church is at 1322 Kimball Ave.
To be included on this list, email email@example.com with information about the event, including time, date, place, cost and contact information.