West Pasco will have parts of several roads closed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday because of street microsurfacing projects. According to a city news release, the surfacing provides a new top surface for the streets while protecting the area under the surface from deterioration.
The streets are:
- Sylvester Street between Road 34 and Road 52.
- Road 40 from Sylvester to Riverhaven Street.
- Riverhaven Street from Road 40 to Road 44.
- Road 44 from Sylvester Street to Riverhaven Street.
- Irving Street from Road 40 to Road 44.
- Road 45 from Sylvester Street to Road 44.
Call Pasco Public Works at 509-545-3444 for more information.