1. Not purchased from a Washington licensed fireworks stand.
2. Bought through an online vendor, mail order or a listing on Craigslist.
3. Seller tells you it was purchased in another state.
4. Not packaged in brightly colored paper.
Never miss a local story.
5. No safety warnings or instructions on the package.
6. Package does not say where the fireworks were packaged.
7. Resemble a roll of coins with a fuse coming out the side.
8. Wrapped in plain brown paper.
9. Solid red, silver or brown in color.
10. Look homemade.