Local

February 12, 2014 11:47 AM

UPDATE: PUD gave clearance before firefighter shocked by power line (w/video)

Benton Public Utility District officials say human error was a factor in an accident that sent Ty Schoenwald, a Benton County volunteer firefighter, to the hospital.

Related content

Comments

Videos

More Videos

Gay men's choir performance drowned out at Padres game 00:40

Gay men's choir performance drowned out at Padres game

Lowell Pond's Saturday storm video in Kennewick 00:18

Lowell Pond's Saturday storm video in Kennewick

Waddle we do? 00:30

Waddle we do?

CHARLOTTE: Mom arrested for allowing son to drive golf cart 01:05

CHARLOTTE: Mom arrested for allowing son to drive golf cart

Share Video

Editor's Choice Videos