Tri-Citians have a new pharmacy option.
Lourdes Health Network has opened a retail pharmacy at Lourdes West Pasco.
The pharmacy is accepting new prescriptions and transferring refillable prescriptions, a Lourdes news release said.
It’s poised to match other local pharmacies’ prices and provide curbside delivery for customers with mobility problems and free prescription mail delivery, the release said.
Never miss a local story.
“We were informed this week that we should now be able to accept 99 percent of insurance plans,” said Tracy Clark, Lourdes Health Network director of pharmacy, in the news release. “We are working diligently to enroll with the remaining 1 percent so that we can provide excellent service to everyone.”
Lourdes West Pasco is at 7425 Wrigley Drive.