The Tri-Cities is under a wind advisory through 9 a.m. this morning, with possible high winds coming Saturday, according to the National Weather Service.
It has issued a wind advisory for the weekend as a large Pacific storm system moves across the Northwest. Early predictions are for wind gusts as high as 55 mph in the Tri-Cities on Saturday and up to 60 mph Saturday night.
Windy or breezy weather could continue through Monday.
Overnight wind gusts of as high as 37 mph were predicted continuing into this morning. Rain is likely today with a 60 percent chance forecast today and tonight, decreasing to 40 percent Saturday.