Richland Public Facilities District, 4 p.m., Richland City Hall, council chambers, 505 Swift Blvd.: special meeting to consider rebid of phase 1 work on Reach Interpretive Center, talk about a refinance bond, and how to fast-track the project.
Benton City City Council, 6 p.m., City Hall, 708 Ninth Street: reports, presentation by Steve Mallory of Arculus Design & Technical Services on city hall concepts.
* Benton County Commission, 9 a.m., Courthouse, 620 Market St., Prosser: regular meeting to discuss a capital improvement plan.
* Kennewick Irrigation District, 9 a.m., KID offices, 12 W. Kennewick Ave.: a regular meeting to consider applicants for a board vacancy, consider selling district property and take action on a drought mitigation fund.
* West Richland City Council, 6 p.m., council meeting room, 3801 S. Van Giesen St.: will hear a presentation on the budget and general fund financial forecast.
* Richland City Council, 7 p.m., City Hall, 505 Swift Blvd.: pre-meeting at annex building, followed by council meeting at 7:30 p.m. for report on Cool Desert Nights and approve an ordinance to annex 51 aces near Queensgate Drive.
* West Richland City Council, 7 p.m., council meeting room, 3801 S. Van Giesen St.: will award contract for consulting services for 2012-2013 shoreline management plan update, hold public hearing to consider amendments to roadway plan and consider an ordinance relating to accessory buildings.
* Kennewick City Council: canceled
* Prosser School Board, 7 p.m., administration building, 1126 Meade Ave., Suite A, Prosser: school uniforms, student acceleration procedure, policies prohibiting registered sex offenders on school property and release of information concerning sexual and kidnapping offenders.
* Prosser City Council, 7 p.m., 601 Seventh St.: reports and discussion on special events permits and locking mailboxes requirement in subdivisions.
Franklin County Commissioners, 9 a.m., Franklin County Courthouse, 1016 N. Fourth Ave., Pasco: regular meeting for report about the Washington Counties Risk Pool and update about an energy utility conservation project at TRAC.
* Richland Planning and Parks and Recreation Commission, 6 p.m., Community Center, 500 Amon Park Drive: special workshop. No agenda provided.
* Port of Benton Commissioners, 8:30 a.m., 3100 George Washington Way, Richland: reports on Chukar Cherry, TRIDEC and six month budget review.
Kennewick Irrigation District, Realty Committee, 9 a.m., 12 W. Kennewick Ave., KID board room: no agenda available.
Columbia Basin College Board of Trustees, 4 p.m., Beers Board Room, 2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco: board retreat, details unavailable.