Kennewick-based 1st Choice Restoration is rebuilding the home of a Moses Lake woman whose house was damaged by fire earlier this week.
The woman's 16- and 17-year-old daughters are under investigation for attempted murder as a result of the Wednesday blaze.
Moses Lake police Capt. Dave Ruffin said one or both of the girls lit a piece of paper on fire and dropped it on gasoline they had poured on the floor outside a bathroom their mother was in.
The woman was alerted by smoke detectors and put out the fire before authorities arrived. There were no injuries.
Never miss a local story.
"Our primary goal is to help her rebuild her home and to help her any way that we can during this process," said Elizabeth Smith, spokeswoman for 1st Choice Restoration, in a news release.
"We are here to assist this woman who not only had a fire in her home, but is facing a crisis in her family."