Here is a listing of the agendas this week for Mid-Columbia public agencies:
Benton County Commission, 9 a.m., courthouse, 620 Market St., Prosser: hear an update about the Prosser Economic Development Council and talk about groundwater issues on the north side of Red Mountain.
* Benton County PUD Commission, 9 a.m., 2721 W. 10th Ave., Kennewick: hear a cost cap update on the Energy Independence Act and consider a resolution determining compliance with the act.
Never miss a local story.
* Walla Walla County Commission, 9 a.m., commissioners chambers, Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.: workshop to hear reports from county departments.
* Benton and Franklin PUD commissions joint meeting, 1 p.m., 2721 W. 10th Ave., Kennewick: discuss the Northwest Open Access Network, a nonprofit broadband provider.
* Port of Kennewick Commission, 2 p.m., port offices, 350 Clover Island Drive, suite 200, Kennewick: update on the art project on Clover Island, update on Badger Mountain South, update on Duffy's Pond and the upcoming ShareFest event March 24, discuss performance goals for the executive director, talk about the fixed base operators agreement at Vista Field and the 2013 Air Race Classic, and consider a design contract for Columbia Drive with ISI.
* Richland Housing and Community Development Advisory Committee, 4 p.m.: tour of 303 Thayer Drive.
* Kennewick Infrastructure and Operations Committee, 5:30 p.m., Clearwater Conference Room, city hall, 210 W. Sixth Ave.: discuss Duffy's Pond partnership with the Port of Kennewick and the Army Corps of Engineers, and talk about changes or removing projects from a priority list because of no funding.
* Richland Public Library Board, 5:30 p.m., library board room, 955 Northgate Drive: consider unattended children policy, discuss library service areas and strategic plan.
* Kennewick City Council, 6:30 p.m., city hall, 210 W. Sixth Ave.: workshop for an annual report from the Tri-Cities Visitor & Convention Bureau and to consider code amendments
* Benton County Park Board, 6:30 p.m., Benton County Justice Center, 7122 W. Okanogan Place, Kennewick: to hear discuss a master plan for Higgins Field.
* Pasco School Board, 6:30 p.m., Booth building, 1215 W. Lewis St.
* Richland School Board, 6:30 p.m., administrative service center, 615 Snow Ave.: upcoming housing developments, replacement levy, graduation requirements.
* Prosser City Council, 7 p.m., city hall, 601 7th St.: hear a report about the skate park, meet with attorney in executive session about enforcement actions or potential litigation, and discuss collective bargaining. There also will be an update about city dispatch services.
Franklin County Commission, 9 a.m., courthouse, commissioners meeting room, 1016 N. Fourth Ave., Pasco: appointments to local housing oversight committee, contract approvals.
* Richland Arts Commission, 11:30 a.m., city manager's conference room, 975 George Washington Way: discuss 2011 annual report, subcommittee assignments, web design and QR codes.
* Kennewick Improvement Board, 7 p.m., city hall, 210 W. Sixth Ave.: consider seven matters involving unkempt properties in the city.
Pasco Planning Commission, 7 p.m., city hall, 525 N. Third. Ave.: no agenda as of deadline.
* Wine Science Center Public Development Authority Board, 8 a.m., city manager's conference room, 975 George Washington Way: consider request for qualifications, discuss mission statement, selection of board members and ex-officio members for recommendation to city council.