Here is a listing of the agendas this week for Mid-Columbia public agencies:
* Richland Planning Commission, 7 p.m., city hall council chambers, 505 Swift Blvd.: Elect officers.
Never miss a local story.
* Benton Clean Air Agency Board, 5:30 p.m., 526 S. Clodfelter Road, Kennewick: Election of officers.
* Tri-Cities Research District Board, 10 a.m., Port of Benton, 3100 George Washington Way, Richland: Annual membership meeting and tour of research district and USS Triton Submarine sail.
* Kennewick Public Hospital District Board, 5 p.m., Battelle Rooms, 203 W. Eighth Ave.: health care reform presentation; reports.
* Kennewick Public Facilities District, 5 p.m., Three Rivers Convention Center, 7016 W. Grandridge Blvd.: Hear an update about the Tri-Cities Regional Public Facilities District, and discuss changes to the Washington State Public Facilities District interlocal agreement.
* PMH Medical Center Board of Commissioners, 7 p.m., Whitehead Conference Room, 723 Memorial St.: Presentation from Kadlec Health System CEO Rand Wortman; reports.
* Educational Service District 123, 3918 W. Court St., Whitman Room, Pasco. Discussions on operating principles and interlocal agreement; legislative report and strategic priorities update.