Here is a listing of the agendas this week for Mid-Columbia public agencies:
* Port of Pasco Commission, 10:30 a.m., 1110 Osprey Pointe Blvd., Suite 201: elect port officers, consider airport emergency plan update and appoint director of the Economic Development Corporation.
* Port of Pasco Commission, 1:15 p.m., 1110 Osprey Pointe Blvd., Suite 201: meeting of the port's Economic Development Corporation to elect officers and receive the 2011 financial report.
* Kennewick Irrigation District, Realty Committee, 9 a.m., 12 W. Kennewick Ave., KID board room: no agenda available.
* Kennewick Irrigation District, Finance Committee, 1 p.m., 12 W. Kennewick Ave., KID board room: no agenda available.
* Kennewick Parks and Recreation Commission, 6 p.m. city hall, 210 W. Kennewick Ave.: no agenda available.
* Ben Franklin Transit Board of Directors, 7 p.m., administrative offices, 1000 Columbia Park Trail, Richland: consider moving the Benton City Park and Ride.
* Richland Parks and Recreation Commission, 7 p.m., city hall council chambers, 505 Swift Blvd.: hear Claybell Park presentation, consider dedicated ORV park revenue fund and discuss 2012 goals.