Here is a listing of the agendas this week for Mid-Columbia public agencies:
* Franklin County Commission, 9 a.m., commissioners meeting room, 1016 N. Fourth Ave., Pasco: agenda not available as of deadline.
* Walla Walla Commission, 9 a.m., county public health and legislative building, 314 W. Main St.: hold a work session.
Never miss a local story.
* Richland Arts Commission, 5:30 p.m., city hall council chambers, 505 Swift Blvd.: discuss strategic art plan, bunchgrass sculpture, 2011 "Contribute to the Arts" award, workshop meeting schedule, commission website.
* Connell City Council, 7 p.m., city hall, 104 E. Adams St.: receive update on the Columbia Basin Ground Water Management Area and consider the city's 2012 legislative agenda.
* Kiona Irrigation District Board, 7 p.m., Benton City Library: discuss employee retirement issues.
* Greater Columbia Behavioral Health, 9 a.m., 101 N. Edison St., Kennewick: consider Skamania County request to leave the RSN; discuss RSN merger.