Here is a list of some of the top Christmas lighting displays, as submitted by Tri-City Herald reads:
* 2311 S. Rainier Place, Dax and Amanda Logsdon. Their display includes a detailed Santa in his sleigh with reindeer taking off, an angel sounding a horn below the star of Bethlehem, and a display with red lighted mini-trees dancing to music.
* 420 W. 20th Ave., light/radio station display.
* Christmas Carol Lane off Garfield Street. Drive up the hill on Garfield and watch for signs in the area of West 24th Avenue.
* 20 W. 19th Ave., just west of Washington Street, radio/light display.
* 2103 W. 28th Place, Bill, Ramona and Krystal Reitan have more than 10,000 lights dancing to music. Their program runs from 5 to 10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, and from 5 to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
* 400 N. Quay St., Senske Lawn & Tree Care is holding a Holiday Harvest Light Show from 5 p.m. to midnight through Jan. 2. The Senske elves will collect money and nonperishable food donations for Second Harvest Tri-Cities throughout the light show. There also will be food bins outside.
* 4 W. Third Ave., Bill, Sherry and Chris Emery.
* On Washington Street, at the entrance to Clover Island, is a tree dedicated to the military.
* 605 W. Fifth Ave., Christin Hutchcraft features ornaments, giant reindeer and a sleigh full of presents.
* 2513 S. Jefferson Court, Panoramic Heights, tree and snowman display with a 15-foot, lighted snowman on the roof.
* 3300 block of West 17th Place, Noel sign.
* 8519 W. Fourth Place, Hansen Park, Rudolph with a blinking nose display.
* 21004 Cottonwood Springs Blvd., Badger Canyon, Nativity scene with house.
* 3206 S. Rainier St., Kristi Wold-Fineberg and Bernard Fineberg have blended Jewish and Christian traditions into an impressive display of lights and music.
* 130 Broadmoor St., (Meadow Springs area), Mike and Shaley Mcguire.
* 115 Broadmoor St., "Merry Christmas" in lights.
* 2021 Greenbrook Blvd., Fred and Courtney Deacy have a Christmas tree lot with Charlie Brown and Linus van Pelt.
* 1619 Mesquite Court, features a winter wonderland.
* 420 Scot St., light display synchronized to a music program.
* 3536 Nottingham Drive, in Brookshire Estates in South Richland, Bob and Trina Lethlean.
* 1300 Alla Vista St., Richland, Mark and Mary Ann Showalter have their light display programmed to music.
* 3021 Birch Road, Pasco, between Taylor Flats and Glade North roads in Franklin County.
* 4115 Yuma Drive, Rene and Debbie Ramirez.
* 9712 Palomino Drive, Kelli Lilly.
* 5612 W. Marie St., Bill and Jeannie Webber have lots of lights and homemade characters along with those from the store.
* The Desert Plateau neighborhood. Take the Argent Road exit off Interstate 182 and turn left. The neighborhood is north on the hill in the area of roads 36 and 44.
* 4215 Monterey Drive, Patty Sweetwood wrote in an email that many homes along her street are highly decorated.
* 4808 Hilltop Drive, Ana Samaniego.
* 653 N. 58th Ave., Don and Lisa Monk have a light/music display.
* 371 Valley Drive, Geese with a dog and a skiing polar bear.
* 26832 Ice Harbor Drive, Ford Bronco covered in lights.
* 21004 N. 729 PR NW, Prosser, Doug Duncan and family have added a synchronized music/light feature to their annual display, which can be seen from Interstate 82 at milepost 88.