Here is a listing of the agendas this week for Mid-Columbia public agencies:
* Port of Walla Walla Commission, 1 p.m., port administrative offices, 310 A St., Walla Walla: agenda not available as of deadline.
* Richland Americans with Disabilities Act Review Committee, 5:30 p.m., city manager's conference room, 975 George Washington Way: discuss facility ADA notices, committee involvement in development plans, library driveway accessibility.
Never miss a local story.
* Grant County Public Hospital District No. 1 Board of Commissioners, 7 p.m., Room 407, Samaritan Hospital, 801 E. Wheeler Road, Moses Lake: hear the November 2011 financial report, hear an update on Premera, set a date for the board retreat and hear a report from the chief of staff.
* Educational Service District 123 Board of Directors, 5 p.m., Lewis & Clark Room, 3918 W. Court St., Pasco: have the third reading for the redistricting proposal, hear a status report on the budget and hear staff reports.
* Umatilla County Board of Commissioners, 9 a.m., 216 S.E. Fourth St., Pendleton: hear report on Echo Community Benefit Plan grant award recommendations.
* Richland Public Facilities District, Hanford Reach Interpretive Center, 1766 Fowler St., Suite B: hold an executive session to review the qualifications of an applicant for employment.
* Pasco Planning Commission, 7 p.m., city hall, 525 N. Third. Ave.: agenda not available as of deadline.