Here are some of the Halloween happenings today.
* SafeT Street Trick or Treat event is from 2 to 5 p.m. in the parking lot at the Ranch & Home store on Columbia Center Boulevard in Kennewick.
Also making an appearance at the trick-or-treat event will be Brogan Horton, founder of Animal Rescue Unit. She was featured recently on MTV's World of Jenks reality show. Camp Patriot will be hand selling hots and beverages to raise money for disabled veterans.
* Trick-or-Treating in downtown Pasco, between Fourth Avenue and Lewis Street, from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
* Trick-or-Treat from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Uptown Shopping Center, Jadwin and George Washington Way, Richland.
* Trunk or Treat Family Night is from 6 to 8 p.m. at The Garden, 7425 W. Clearwater Ave., Kennewick.
Cars will be decked out in costume with their trunks packed with goodies for trick-or-treaters. Free and all ages welcome. Information: 735-1650.
* A free Trunk or Treat event is from 6 to 8 p.m.at Columbia Foursquare Church, 700 Comstock St., Richland. Church members will decorate their cars with different themes and hand out treats to visitors. Information: 946-6804.
* Trick My Trunk is from 6 to 7 p.m. at Faith Assembly, 1800 N. Road 72 in Pasco. Kids can load up candy bags with all sorts of goodies as well as play games. Admission is free.
* Horror at the Big Top starts at duskat the home of Carla Watson, 5600 Maui Court in West Richland. The haunted house features eerie fog, optical illusions, psycho clowns lurking in corners and even more scary music. Though the haunting is geared to teenagers, the organizer said she will tone down the scariness for the little ones. No cost, except pet food donation for Humane Society and Pet Over Population Protection.
* All Seasons Landscape & Design's Halloween festivities include a four-acre corn maze, a straw bale pyramid, bounce slide, petting zoo and pumpkin patch. Admission is $7 today. Open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 6413 N. Road 68 in Pasco, off Interstate 182. Information: www.allseasonspasco.com or call 547-5363.
* The annual Haunted Forest at Sacajawea Park from 7-11 p.m. Cost $8. A special kids trail with pictures, games, face painting, tattoos, candy, snacks and more is also planned in the park from 1 to 5 p.m. Cost is $2 per child.
Parking for the Haunted Forest is at the Port of Pasco. A special bus will take people into the park. Information, call 308-5433.
* Freak Fest Costume Ball, 8:30 p.m., Jack Didley's comedy club, 109 W. Kennewick Ave., Kennewick, 585-5665. Festivities include a comedy/hypnosis show with Don Barnhart, costume contest where the winner walks away with a trip to Jamaica, and music by DJ Scrappy. Cover charge is $7 for the comedy show and costume ball or $2 for the costume party. Open to 21-and-older only.