AARP is hosting several smart driver courses in the Tri-Cities and Walla Walla areas in November.
▪ Nov. 7-8 at 1 p.m. at Walla Walla General Hospital, 1025 S 2nd Ave. Call 509-522-2424.
▪ Nov 8-9 at 9 a.m. at the Pasco Senior Center, 1315 N 7th Ave. Call 509-545-3459.
▪ Nov 14 at 8:30 a.m. at the SonBridge Community Center, 1200 SE 12th St., College Place. Call 509-529-3100.
▪ Nov 14-15 at 10:30 a.m. at Charbonneau Retirement Community, 8264 W Grandridge Blvd., Kennewick. Call 509-943-4979.
▪ Nov 14-15 at 9 a.m. at the Richland Community Center, 500 Amon Park Drive. Call 509-942-7529.
Participants are encouraged to check with their automobile insurance agent for details about the type of discount they can receive for taking the course.