Using a fire hose borrowed from a Pasco fire truck, Franklin PUD workers Jim Zacha, left, and Darren Idler extinguish a smoldering utility pole on March 26, 2005, in front of 2120 W. Pearl St. A glass insulator on the double circuit pole broke down and caught fire and caused a power outage.
Using a fire hose borrowed from a Pasco fire truck, Franklin PUD workers Jim Zacha, left, and Darren Idler extinguish a smoldering utility pole on March 26, 2005, in front of 2120 W. Pearl St. A glass insulator on the double circuit pole broke down and caught fire and caused a power outage. Bob Brawdy Tri-City Herald File
Using a fire hose borrowed from a Pasco fire truck, Franklin PUD workers Jim Zacha, left, and Darren Idler extinguish a smoldering utility pole on March 26, 2005, in front of 2120 W. Pearl St. A glass insulator on the double circuit pole broke down and caught fire and caused a power outage. Bob Brawdy Tri-City Herald File

Power pole fire causes morning outage in Pasco

October 10, 2016 4:16 PM

More Videos

  • Watch Vets get free flu shots from VA Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinic

    Veterans from all over the Tri-Cities get a free flu shot while staying in their cars during a VA Drive-Thru Clinic outside of Richland Federal Building on Friday.